Monday 3 May 2010

Neil Baldwin: a blast from the past - and the present!

I have just been phoned up by Neil Baldwin. If you know the name, you'll know what I'm talking about. If you don't, you might read this article about Neil here.

Neil was a familiar figure at Keele University during my student days, but like a lot of people, I didn't take his claims about whom he knew too seriously. Would that I had!

I was impressed to hear he had just celebrated 50 years at Keele, and would add my voice to support for him receiving an honorary degree. In return, might like to put me on his list of 'very nice men'.

And Neil, if you read this, it was good to hear from you, even if your football team did recently beat the team from my old theological college 15-2.

Anonymous users wishing to paste in the comments box need first to select 'preview', then close the preview box. When posting your comments please give a full name and location. Comments without this information may be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment