Wednesday 5 June 2013

Sermon: "The Beginning of Wisdom"

Here is a link to a page with the George Seamer Memorial Sermon I preached a couple of weeks ago at St Giles' church, which is in an interesting part of Derby. (It's on our website because I know how to get stuff posted there!)

The sermon is an overview of 'wisdom' - it's place in the Bible and in our lives. I'm sketching out some ideas I've been working on and developing, so it is posted here as a reflection of that process.

George Seamer, incidentally, was a clergyman who went through a difficult time at St Giles', but left a legacy of evangelical ministry which thrives to the present day (so I'm told).

Please give a full name and location when posting. Comments without this information may be deleted. Recommend:

3 comments:


  1. I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +2348158676990

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete