Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Sermon: "The Beginning of Wisdom"

Here is a link to a page with the George Seamer Memorial Sermon I preached a couple of weeks ago at St Giles' church, which is in an interesting part of Derby. (It's on our website because I know how to get stuff posted there!)

The sermon is an overview of 'wisdom' - it's place in the Bible and in our lives. I'm sketching out some ideas I've been working on and developing, so it is posted here as a reflection of that process.

George Seamer, incidentally, was a clergyman who went through a difficult time at St Giles', but left a legacy of evangelical ministry which thrives to the present day (so I'm told).

Please give a full name and location when posting. Comments without this information may be deleted. Recommend:

No comments:

Post a Comment