Saturday 12 February 2011

A plea concerning women bishops

I have just e-mailed to as many Reform members and sympathizers as I can find in my address book a 'plea concerning women bishops'.

This is not something I want to post on this blog at the moment, but it is something I wish to receive a wide circulation in the Reform constituency.

If, therefore, this includes you, but you have not received a copy of the e-mail, I will send it to you if you contact me via the e-mail link at the bottom of the left column. You will need to include a full name, address and telephone number so I can check you against the Reform address list before sending a reply.

John Richardson


Anonymous users wishing to paste in the comments box need first to select 'preview', then close the preview box. When posting your comments please give a full name and location. Comments without this information may be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment