Wednesday 15 December 2010

Spam comments not spam

My apologies to a couple of you whose comments have not appeared after you have sent them in. I've discovered that Blogger has automatically detected these comments as 'spam' when they are not. As a result, although I've seen them appear as copies in my e-mail and assumed they were on the blog, they were actually not there.

If this happens to you in future, can you e-mail me (use the link near the bottom of the clutter on the left hand side)?

Meanwhile, I'll try to keep an eye on things, and I've 'unspammed' those comments.

John

Anonymous users wishing to paste in the comments box need first to select 'preview', then close the preview box. When posting your comments please give a full name and location. Comments without this information may be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment