Monday 12 April 2010

I'm sorry, I'll read that again

From The Independent:

"Man admits having sex with horse and donkey"
"Requesting he be released on bail, [defence counsel Amar Mehta] said: 'The defendant does not have a stable address although he says his daughter can provide an address.'"

Presumably that would just be in a house or flat.


Anonymous users wishing to paste in the comments box need first to select 'preview', then close the preview box. When posting your comments please give a full name and location. Comments without this information may be deleted.

2 comments:

  1. It's obviously catching .. http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/3566110/Donkey-sex-charge

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? And he said, Nay.

    ReplyDelete