Monday 28 July 2008

Bishop Gene Robinson and I on Premier TV

In the weeks before the wedding (see below) I did an interview for Premier Christian TV in London, answering some of the questions posed by a piece they did with Gene Robinson as part of a programme related to the Lambeth Conference. This is now available online. If you look in the adverts list in the left hand column, there is a link there (The Gay Christian debate), and if you click on that it will not only take you to the programme but you will earn me money without it costing you anything!

If you think I look a bit spaced out in the video, I'd had about five hours sleep the night before.

More worryingly, I remind myself of John Gladwin, the Bishop of Chelmsford and patron of the lobbying group "Changing Attitude".

(If you still can't find the link, click here.)


When posting your comments please give a full name and location. Comments without this information may not be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment